Accounting Software Set-Up
One of the main reasons businesses fail is because there is no good bookeeping and accounting system to help you to know if you are running out of cash. Once your business grow, you will have an increased volumes of paperwork, bank statement, tax invoices, purchase order, credit card statement, payroll record and the information listed on these documents are important for your tax purpose and it is almost impossible to keep track or calculate your GST, PAYG withholding, super manually.
The following are some indications that you might need an accounting software:
- You’re in start-up mode and want to put efficient systems in place right from the beginning of your business journey.
- Your business is growing rapidly, and you need confidence that your system can handle your future expansion.
- Your current system doesn’t give you immediate, easy access to accurate financial and operational information.
- You’re trading online or internationally and using workarounds because your current system wasn’t designed with your needs in mind.
- You’re repeatedly spending time on inefficient processes such as re-keying data to duplicate it from one system to another.
- You’re contemplating hiring staff, and realise that your existing system won’t cope with your payroll requirements.
- You realise that your current system is way more complicated than you need and contains many features you’re unlikely to ever use – and that you’re paying annual upgrade fees for the privilege.
Having a good accounting software will help you to:
- Delivering ongoing efficiency and productivity enhancements that minimise repetitive administrative tasks.
- Providing information about your business that is accurate, up-to-date and enables you to make insightful business decisions.
- Improving your cash flow by enhancing transparency about your accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory requirements.
- Allowing your business to easily scale up to cope with more customers, more products, more sales and more staff.
At Bookkeeping Centre, we will help you to identify the most suitable software, Software set up, customise the chart of accounts, set up the systems and processes suitable to your business.
Call us now for a free consultation to discuss your specific business needs at 1300 910 388 or email us at: email@example.com
We reccommend to use the following software: